Name: GetResponse ( Email Marketing Platform / Autoresponder )
Price: $0 fee for Free Trials up to 250 subscribers
CEO / Founder: Simon Grabowski
Overall Rank: 99 out of 100
Simple saying, Getresponse is an Email Marketing Platform whereby they helps entrepreneurs to build up their subscribers list either in a small or large scale and send them with quality newsletters, follow up campaign or video emails. Of course all of these procedures are automated depending on the timing to send and content to send in the email.
The Good of GetResponse:
1) Try free for 30 days without having to give credit card details
2) User friendly editor and newsletter creation, lots of template choices.
3) Its supports up to 21 languages
4) For small scale, it is cheaper compared to rest of the similar platform out there. The discount they gave are much more attractive for their yearly payment.
The Bad of GetResponse:
1) Although there are many choices on their readymade template, including myself, many had commented that it looks kind of dated and it requires an update.
2) Confusing pricing structure as you need to meet certain levels to gain access to certain tools like landing pages template or limited webinar.
Who should join GetResponse ?
Well…. either you are having a business online or offline, you are a small or huge company, or a blogger, what is the most important thing that drives your revenue? It’s your customers… true? Of course you may want to have a list of subscribers or followers about the new content you are sharing with them, or any updates or new products you are having to offer them. Sure, you want them to come back to you for supports of your new products or content.
In my opinion, GetResponse is a must for anyone who needs to have a customer base. These collection of customers details I called it “My Pot of Gold”
Tools in within Getresponse
Getresponse is also an autoresponders with hundreds of ready to use email templates, user friendly landing page creator, and statistical analysis tool.
Other than the tools, they too have university where you can find courses, guidance & videos on how to use Getresponse.
You may have a view on below video why you should use GetResponse and what it can do.
Overall.. Getresponse is considered as a high quality “All-in-one Email Marketing platform”
You may have a try for the 30 days free trial clicking on the picture below.