Name: PLUS500 ( CFD Trading Platform )
Fee to Join: $0 Fee (Minimum deposit into account $100)
Founder: Alon Gonen (MD) , Gal Haber (MD), Elad Ben-Izhak (CMO), Omer Elazari (CTO), Shlomi Weizmann (System Architect), Shimon Sofer
Overall Rank: 95 out of 100
Verdict: Legit & Trusted
Plus500 was founded in year 2008 starting with its PC-based online trading platform and then later on they offered CFD on shares without commissions in year 2009. During 2011 they started creating trading platform into apps supported by iphone / ipad and got the highest rating among the CFD Trading Apps in Apple’s Appstore. Moving into year 2012, they created apps for Android systems that supports tablets and smartphones. Plus500 Ltd got listed under the AIM section in London Stock Exchange in year 2013.
Plus500 is one of the top provider of Contracts for Difference (CFD), they provide trading facilities on commodities, indices, shares, ETFs and Forex. As a trustworthy group, they are able to reach 2,000,000 transactions per month during year of 2011.
Plus500 Ltd operates its CFD business through its subsidiaries as below:
1) Plus500UK Ltd – authorized and regulated by FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) – FRN509909
2) Plus500AU Pty Ltd – authorized by ASIC ( Australian Securities and Investments Commission), FMA,FSB
3)Plus500CY Ltd – authorized and regulated by CySEC ( Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission)
4)Plus500IL Ltd – authorized and regulated by Israel Securities Authority
1) They provide free demo account – (Risk free demo account)
2) No Commission Charged on transactions but there will be a premium charge depending on how long you hold a position.
3) Variety way of deposit & withdrawal method: – Paypal, Skrill, Bank Transfer, Visa / Master Cards
4) User friendly trading platform.
5) No negative balance – Customers cannot lose more than the capital they have in their account.
6) Have Apps that supports mobile trading – Apple / Android.
1) There is an inactivity fee up to USD 10, for any account dormant for a period of time.
2) It really depends on yourself to do the trading where emotional and psychology comes into place. Your capital is at risk.
Who should use Plus500 ?
Either you are an intermediate or expert in CFD tradings, you definitely should try this platform due to it’s on the go apps supported for mobile phones and it’s simple and neat interface. Not only with these, those who loved a bigger screen may use their webtrader where you can access to trade anywhere as long as there is a computer and internet for you. No installation is required !
You may have a view on the below video and see how user friendly it is with Plus500 Trading Platform.